My name's Dave. I'm working on it.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Notes and Errata

Busy little me. I've been drawing in my journal a lot, doing sketches, taking notes, having fun. Working a new job which I don't particularly like, but from which I'm learning a lot nonetheless. It's laid back and I get to draw at work. I recently got a nifty new printer/scanner, so I'll scan some pictures as soon as they're ready.

But in the meantime, here's some music for your listening pleasure. As promised. Enjoy...


The Ditty Bops - Aluminum Can
Wolfmother - Mind's Eye
Joanna Newsom - Sadie
Calexico - Smash
The Long Winters - Seven

3 comments:

  1. I got the Newsom album from Lake Oswego library; gonna burn some tracks. I had been wondering about the Dity Bops... yes, thought the newspaper ad pics looked ridiculously freakin cute... and Kyle said I should go to the show. I might've, but my work schedule kinda prevents it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks. I saw the Ditty Bops a couple years ago -- very good show. I wish Joanna Newsom would come to Portland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for looking after Riki dude :)

    I owe you a meal or a movie or perhaps both...

    ReplyDelete