My name's Dave. I'm working on it.

Friday, January 25, 2008

From the Sketchbook

I have much to say and to write and to do, with nowhere near enough time to do it all. But between working, cycling, and perfecting the slippery art of time management, I thought I'd share a page from my sketchbook. I grew tired of doing coffeemugs and teapots, and the massive trees outside my window are a bit too daunting for me to attempt just yet. So instead, I've taken to drawing from my LP collection. They're nice to look at and they're good at holding still while you draw 'em.
So without further ado...


Mr. Nick Cave, à la The Boatman's Call.
























Nick Cave - People Ain't No Good

1 comment:

  1. "It ain't that in their hearts they're bad. They'd stick by you if they could. But that's just bullshit, baby. People just ain't no good"

    ah, the king of pain.

    lovely drawing, by the way.

    hope you are faring well. miss you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete