My name's Dave. I'm working on it.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Announcing the Spring Mix

Greetings all.
I'm pleased to say that the Spring Mix is finally complete, and instead of bothering with cds and packing and all that nonsense, I'm making it available for download right here on the blog. The catch: since it's digital, it requires a little leg work on your part. I've zipped all the songs (plus cover art) into a single file, which you must take into your iTunes, or whatever player you use, and arrange correctly. After that, just find yourself a sunny spring day (or a good pair of headphones), and Enjoy.


Spring Mix 2009:

1. Okkervil River - The President's Dead
2. Arthur & Yu - Lion's Mouth
3. The Dodos - The Ball
4. Marnie Stern - Transformer
5. Jens Lekman - Julie (Remix)
6. Lykke Li - Dance, Dance, Dance
7. Yo La Tengo - Beanbag Chair
8. They Might Be Giants - Another First Kiss
9. Menomena - Rotten Hell
10. tUnE yArDs - FIYA
11. The Mountain Goats & Kaki King - Black Pear Tree
12. St. Vincent - What Me Worry?
13. Rufus Wainwright - I Don't Know What It Is

download

1 comment: